What I Ate Wednesday…on Monday?!

I love watching Anna Saconne Joly’s ‘What I Ate Wednesday’ videos so I thought I’d do a similar post of my own. Even though it’s not Wednesday..and this food wasn’t eaten on a Wednesday..here’s my post!

Breakfast: one hard boiled egg and toast with jam. I always hard boil 5-6 eggs at a time and keep them in the refridgerator because I only like hard boiled eggs cold (such a diva I know!). The homemade raspberry jam we got as a gift and I am pretty obsessed. I am a person who really enjoys a good pb&j so jam is actually a pretty on pointe gift for me! The bread is white instead of whole wheat but I was treating myself this day (well deserved I think too 😉)

Lunch: a serious salad
Lettuce, spinach, mushroom, tomato, corn, and Paisley Farms four bean salad.
This is way more intense than most salads I usually make but I was feeling a big lunch because I was running 10km later in the day.

Snack: 5 of Matt and Steve’s Extreme Beans
If you haven’t tried these you are definitely missing out! They are spicy, garlicky, pickled green beans. I first had one as a garnish in a caesar but they are way too good to be just for show.

Supper: major mushroom pizza
This was a frozen mushroom pizza that was on sale. As you can tell from the photo, I felt it was missing a little something so I added even more mushrooms to the mix. These pieces were leftovers from the day before.


This is a snapshot of a weekend day, hence no packed lunches for work. I don’t count calories anymore so my goal is always to make sure I include lots of veggies and keep it well rounded!j

Comments

Popular Posts