My Favourite Apps!

These are the apps I have downloaded on my phone that I can't live without! And this list excludes the obvious: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat!

 
On the left is a snapshot of the book lists I keep for myself.
On the right is a snapshot of the different functions of Goodreads
I use this app to track the books I've read and books I want to read. Anytime I hear about a book that looks interesting, I add it to my want to read list. I have a kobo so I usually download multiple books at a time. I probably have about 30 I haven't read yet on there that way when it's time to start a new one I have lots to choose from! Goodreads also lets you rate books and makes suggestions based on books you've rated highly. I currently have 120 books on my want to read list!








This is a snapshot of the Budget function on Mint.
You can customize it to meet any of your budget needs
and set notifications.
Mint is an app that syncs to your Financial Accounts. You can use it to set goals, create budgets or even just to see a snapshot of all your accounts in one place. I like using this app to create monthly budgets. I have a gas, food and fun budget and it also sends warnings when you are close to reaching your allowance for the month. It helps keep your finances on track because sometimes out of sight out of mind is not a good thing!








You can create reminders,
write lists, save photo inspirations,
write emails or longer texts.. the possibilities
are endless!
Evernote is great for people who like writing things down and making lists. You can use it to set reminders, take notes, make lists...it's like the ultimate organization tool. I use it every single day, in fact I'm using it to write the draft for this very blog post right now! It's such a useful app. I have Christmas gift lists, to-do lists, brainstorming lists, address lists, and it goes on and on!











This is a screenshot of the graph of my weight stats.
I've marked out the actual weights because
what girl really wants to share those
details. Just looking at a graph
that details the last few months, really motivates me!
 I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with My Fitness Pal. It's a calorie counter/weight tracker/nutritional guide. I go through phases using the calorie counter but I consistently use the weight tracker. I love that I have a graph of my weight for the past two years that I have been using the app. This might be weird, but I find it very motivating and it definitely helps keep me on track.










These are just a few of the apps I use on an everyday basis! If there are any others that you think I would really like, leave a comment below!

Hope you're all having a great week!

Sarah




Comments

  1. I've heard of Evernote, I think I will finally check it out! I love my fitness pal..I just wish they had HIIT as an exercise option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I actually think you can request to have exercise or food options added! Might be worth a look!
    Thanks Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts