What I Ate Wednesday

My last What I Ate Wednesday post got a few reads so I thought I’d do another but this time show a weekday where my breakfast, lunch and snack are all packed. I love seeing other people’s packed lunches. I could spent all day looking at bento box posts on Pinterest. 

Breakfast: I usually don’t eat breakfast until a few hours after I’ve woken up, which means I need to pack it to go. Today I have a banana and usually it is an apple or banana or some kind of fruit.

Lunch: 99.9% of my packed lunches are some kind of wrap. Today I have a chicken and veggie wrap. This week we bought a whole chicken, cooked it in the slow cooker, and cut it all up for our meat for the week. It’s our first time trying this and depending if it lasts us the whole week or not, it could save us a lot on our grocery budget. For veggies, I have spinach, mushroom and tomatoes in there and ranch for the sauce.

Snack: Sliced cucumber. I left these cucumber slices soaking in white vinegar overnight and drained them in the morning. I am really into vinegar-y foods and sauces and also love soaking chickpeas in it. These cucumbers really satisfy the pretty much nonstop craving I have for salt and vinegar chips.

Supper: Tomato sandwich and 2 hard boiled eggs. This is not a typical supper for me. But today I was all alone for supper and looking for something super quick and easy. The eggs were already hard boiled so I really just had to toast the bread and it was ready. I normally like low calorie Miracle Whip on my tomato sandwiches but we had some Chez Victor dill mayo left and that’s a special treat!

The Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix is something I keep at my desk and add to my water throughout the work day. This flavour is raspberry lemonbabe and it’s pretty good! My favourite though is the blueberry raspberry flavour they have.

This is actually the food that I ate on a Wednesday this time! I’m always looking for great packed lunch ideas so feel free to share below!




Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts