First Impression & Review: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight

I normally don’t wear bright colours on my lips but am trying to embrace the trend. The shade Catfight is described as “pink-fuchsia with slight red undertone”. I decided to give this lipstick a try and I only purchased a small travel size by the cash at Sephora before I spent more money on a full size ($26).

When I first applied this I was overwhelmed by how bright it was. Initially the consistency made me worry it would be drying on my lips. After I applied a second coat and got it applied how I liked, it really grew on me. It wasn’t moisturizing by any means but it certainly didn’t dry out my lips.

I wore this one application for 8 hours. During that time, I ate 2 meals, drank coffee and bottles of water and I never needed to reapply. The colour lasted all day and my lips didn’t feel like I needed to apply more product. When I took off my makeup in the evening. There was still a considerable amount of product on my lips that came off.




This was the first Urban Decay lipstick I’ve tried and overall I was really happy with it. If you’re looking for a long lasting lipstick that won’t dry your lips and great colour pay off, I would definitely recommend giving this product a try. There are 20 vibrants shades available on the Sephora website, some of which I feel I will by trying out very soon.

Comments

Popular Posts