My Current Makeup Routine

1. Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick in Sand: I apply this under my eyes and on any red spots I may have at the moment. As you can see from my product empties post, I ran out of concealer a couple weeks ago. Things have been so busy that I haven’t had time to get out and buy another one and have been using this foundation stick in the meantime. I’m usually not a fan of liquid or stick foundation but this is doing a good job in the mean time. The coverage on my blemishes is a bit sheer and I have to build it up a bit. But for the mean time it’ll do the trick!

2. NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Highlighter Glow: I apply this all over my face. Even though it’s colour is called highlighter, it’s more of a light beige powder foundation. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It’s super easy to use and is great for travel.

3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Original: I was late getting on the bandwagon with this product but now that I have there’s no turning back! I use this anytime I wear makeup. It really does extend the wear of any other product you’re putting on your eyelids. When you have a long day at work, that’s crucial!

4. Lancôme Exceptional Wear Eye Colour in Blink and Positive: full disclaimer: this eyeshadow is OLD. So if you wanted to go buy these shades from Lancôme, I’m not sure they exist. I should really toss this product purely because of its age, but I can’t stop reaching for it. I start by applying blink, which is a olive green with a slight gold shimmer in it, all over my lid. I follow up with positive, which is a matte sandy beigy shade, in the inside corner of the lid.

5. Benefit They’re Real mascara: I am so obsessed with this product. I have the travel size pictured above but I’ve gone through several regular sized and travel sized tubes of this mascara. I always repurchase this product. I love the wand, I love the formula, so no surprise it’s in my everyday routine.

6. Hourglass Extreme Shine High Shine Lip Gloss in Child: This is my go-to nude lip product right now. The formula feels rich and luxurious but not greasy. It is quite glossy as the name would suggest. The shade child is a nude, peachy, your lips but better shade that I find goes with any makeup look I’m going for. It’s easy to reapply without a mirror which is important for me most days.

This is the current routine I’m going with most days that I wear makeup. It has been really hot in my area this month so some days I’ve even been going without makeup all together. Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts