My Bestie


Since I’ve had this blog going for a little while now, I thought it might be time to let you know a little more about myself. If you’ve taken a look at my Instagram account (sefoster8), then you’ll know I have a dog I love showing off to the world because he’s just so darn cute!!

I adopted Rex from my local SPCA in December 2011. He’s part husky, part terrier mix and is almost 5 years old. When I got him he was just under a year old and had been a stray for several months, living a really harsh Canadian winter outside.

He had some really bad (I mean awful) habits when I first got him. The worst was that he had terrible separation anxiety and would destroy furniture while I was at work. I remember one day after work, crying while having to sew my couch back together.

Lots of exercise, a consistent routine and rules have really changed Rex. He’s much more chill and mellow and thank goodness he now realizes that when I leave, I am in fact always coming back! 

Even when he was destroying my house, I never regretted adopting. He’s been my best friend since day 1 and I hope you all are ready to see lots of pics of him in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts