Concealer Review: Quo Easy Cover Up in the shade 3

No Makeup
With concealer
As you may have seen from my product empties post and my daily makeup routine post, I have been having some concealer woes. I ran out of my Maybelline concealer and was using a foundation stick for a few weeks. Let’s just say it wasn’t cutting it. I have been having some intense skin troubles this month and needing some serious coverage.

I wanted a concealer in a stick/pencil form this time. I found the tube packaging made it difficult to get all the product out and that the formula is a bit runnier than those that come in pencil format. The options were more limited because of this preference but I ended up buying the Quo concealer.

As you can see from the before and after it provides great coverage. It has a pretty thick creamy consistency that lasts all day. I’ve been wearing it for 10hrs a day and been happy with the coverage at the end of the day with no touch ups needed. The photo in the top left is me with no makeup (scary!). Going clockwise, the next is me with the concealer on my “areas of concern”, followed by me with the product blended in. The last one (head tilted) is my foundation over top, which at the moment is NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in the shade translucent highlighter glow.



With Concealer Blended

Finished Product!
I’m not sure how readily available this brand is but in Canada it is found at Shoppers Drug Mart. This item was $12 and considering what other drug store brands cost, and what high end brands can cost (eek!) I highly recommend this. I think it’s great value for money!

Comments

Popular Posts