Product Empties!

I love a good product empties video so I thought I would try out a post of my own. These are the empties I collected over the last month or so.

1. Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment : This was purchased in the middle of winter and was kept at my desk at work. The office air and terrible cold temperatures make my lips extra dry and chapped so this product was a must. I’ve never tried a blistex product I didn’t like but this one is a favourite and a must repurchase.

2. Kiss the girl eau de parfum rollerball from the sephora Disney princess collection 2013: this was purchased a couple summers ago when Sephora put out their Disney collection. Being a huge little mermaid fan, I had to get the perfume . It’s a pretty light and summery scent. It definitely wasn’t my everyday perfume but a rollerball is always handy for travel and the scent lasted long enough that I didn’t feel the need to reapply throughout the day. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this (not that I have the option anyways) but I would definitely purchase another limited edition sephora perfume again to try out.

3. Lancôme crème radiance cleanser: this I got as a gift when I purchased my Lancôme perfume. It is a great face wash that feels so rich and luxurious. It does a great job taking off makeup and doesn’t over dry my skin. At $36 for a small tube, I probably wouldn’t repurchase this just because I think there are some great face wash/cleansers out there that are much more affordable. If you’re looking for something more than a drugstore brand, I would definitely recommend this product.

4. Silk Elements Olive Conditioner Treatment: I bought 2 of these from Sally Beauty when I was buying my hair dye. Normally after I colour my hair I like to use some conditioning treatments for the next couple weeks. These were pretty inexpensive and the scent was really nice. I would repurchase these if the price was right but they aren’t something I feel I need to have.

5. Maybeline FitMe concealer in sand:
My all time favourite concealer is a discontinued product from mark cosmetics by Avon. Since I haven’t been able to find anything similar, I’ve been trying several different concealers. This one was good enough that I actually used it to the end which is more than I can say for some others. I liked it for under eye circles but found it didn’t offer quite enough coverage when it came to blemishes and breakouts. I might repurchase this again.. If it was on sale and I needed something right that second.

6. L'Oreal Total Repair Detangler: A detangler is a must have for my hair. I can’t go without it. My
hair is long, way past my shoulders. I dye it blond with bleach and blond dye and also put it through a lot of heat with the hair dryer. I bought this product because the store was out of the one I normally use. It was just ok, it did a really great job with my ends getting out those knots but I had to be really careful about not getting it on my roots. It would weigh down my clean hair and make me feel like I needed to wash it again. I might repurchase this again if there were limited options but I’m more likely to reach for something else

7. Milani Bronzer XL in shade 02 fake tan in a pan: I absolutely loved this product. I wear bronzer most days so it’s something I need to have in my makeup repertoire. This looked a bit shimmery in the pan but I did not notice any shimmer when the product was on my face. The bronzer also lasted a long time and it would have lasted even longer but I dropped it, smashing what was left in the pan. I
will definitely be repurchasing this product!

Comments

Popular Posts