Holiday Eats: Shrimp Pizza!



This recipe is courtesy of my boyfriend's family. It's something they have every year on Christmas Eve and since we weren't able to join them this year, I made it for us to enjoy! It's definitely more of a dip then a pizza, but its super easy and super tasty so I thought I would share!

 

Step 1: Mixing the cream cheese, sour cream and Miracle Whip.
I let this mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour before continuing.
 
Step 2: Spreading the cocktail sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
I actually didn't know shrimp came in a can so this is a new product for me.
The last step: Adding the shrimp, veggies and cheese.
Our version doesn't have the green peppers because my boyfriend hates them.
We halved the recipe because we thought it would be too much for just two people. But then we enjoyed it so much, we made it again on December 27th! That's a sign of a good recipe!

Comments

Popular Posts