My Weekend Trip!

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to have a few days off and make a trip back to my hometown to visit my family and friends. It is an 8 hour drive, so I debated whether Rex and I should make the trip. Now that the weekend is over, I can honestly say it was well worth the drive and then some!

It was a busy weekend between the drive and meeting up with everyone but it still left me feeling very refreshed. Rex was so good on the drive. We usually make a pit stop every 2 hours so he can stretch his legs.

I decided to vlog for the first time. I learned a few things from filming and editing this footage.

1. The sound of my own voice is not what I thought it was. Hearing my own voice on film really made me cringe at first. Even though I was doubting myself, I decided to go ahead with the vlog anyways. I've learned from blogging that even though it can be scary to put yourself out there, a lot of positive things can from it!

2. It is hard to film with one hand while trying to do any other task with the other hand! Hopefully I will master this skill soon!

3. I think it's time to invest in a new camera! If anyone has any camera suggestions, please let me know below!

Thanks again for reading/watching guys!

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts