Christmas Cards 2015

Anyone who knows me knows I really look forward to sending out holiday cards to my friends and family. I think I started compiling my address list in August. I look forward to taking an afternoon to myself, listening to holiday music and writing all the cards with my colourful pens. It sounds silly to say, but I know I'm not alone in this ...right??




These cards are from Chapters/Indigo. I love the look of the simple brown paper background. These are slightly smaller so it was hard to fit both addresses on the envelopes a couple of times!
I actually ordered these cards from a fundraising campaign. A girl I worked with was selling them for her child's school. I love winter themed things that aren't necessarily related to Christmas, like penguins, snowmen, owls, moose, etc...




 
I always use the coloured permanent markers on the envelopes so the ink doesn't run if they get wet during delivery. I like using coloured pens for inside the cards. It's just something fun to put an extra creative touch on them!

I'll probably stock up on Christmas Cards after Christmas this year so if you have any tips of where to shop, please let me know!

What Christmas Cards are you sending out this year?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

PS Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers from the U.S.!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the Christmas card! Winners/Home Sense is my go to store after Christmas for boxes of cards and gift packaging! Their stuff is always covered in glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bailey! Glad you guys got your card! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely with you on this one!! Christmas card season is by far one of the best! Costco sells some pretty ones in bulk for a good price!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts