Christmas Condo Tour!

Some people might think it's a little early to start decorating for Christmas but I had some time off this past week and decided to put up our decorations. It just gives me that much more time to enjoy them! This is my first time decorating in our home together. My boyfriend lived here for a year before I was able to sell my house and move up so it was already decorated when I got here. I was really looking forward to putting my touch on things, even if it will just last for a few months.

This year we decided to pass on a traditional tree. I did a post about our "tree" which you can see here! I also have a Christmas Village that I love putting up. The brand is LeMax. I usually get some additional pieces for it for Christmas every year. Currently I have two buildings: the Town Hall and the Sweet Shop. Another favourite about decorating for Christmas is displaying my Christmas cards. I love sending out Christmas cards and especially receiving them in the mail. It's so nice to get something in the mail besides bills, bills, and more bills. You can expect a post about the Christmas cards I used this year coming up in the next couple weeks.

So here's a peak at our home this holiday season! Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts