Scarf Collection


When I moved this summer, I cut my scarf collection in half. I had so many that I never wore, that I was hanging on to for no good reason. These are the ones that I hung on to and wear non stop once the weather gets cooler. 

I have a silk "Louis Vuitton" scarf that was purchased on the street in Italy. I think we all know what that means in terms of the brand name. I like wearing this with a plain button down for work. It dresses up any basic shirt.

The pink polka dot scarf and the light brown scarf were originally my grandmother's. I had so many of hers and it was really tough to pare down my collection for that reason but I decided to keep these 2 that I do wear often. Both are more for fashion than warmth so once winter rolls around I don't wear these 2 as much. 


The light turquoise scarf is from H&M and I love wearing this for a pop of colour. I have light blue eyes and I find this colour compliments them. I wear this with anything from workwear to a casual tank top. 
The other scarves are pashmina scarves that I've picked up from various stores. In my opinion, you can't own too many of these. I have 2 different blues, orange, red, coral, and black. I had a gray one that had an unfortunate incident with bleach. That was a sad day. 

I'd like to add some plaid blanket scarves to my collection really soon. I'm loving the ones Taralynn McNitt sells on her shop (simplytaralynncollection.com) and I did see a few at American Eagle that caught my eye as well. 

If you want to see more of how I wear these, take a peak at Instagram! I post OOTDs often! 

Have a great day guys! 

Comments

Popular Posts