FAQs

I normally only post on Mondays and Fridays, but I thought this week I would do a little mid-week post. The past week or so I've been getting asked a lot of questions and I love answering them all! I thought I'd do a quick post with a couple that I've been getting asked quite a bit.

1. How old are you?
I just turned 29 in September. One glorious year in my twenties left!

2. Are your eyes real? Do you wear contacts?
I've been getting asked this for years and years. My eyes are naturally this colour. I do wear contacts, but they are clear and don't alter the colour of my eyes.

3. Will you get another dog?
I love dogs but the answer is no. Rex is the only dog for me. I can't see myself ever having more than one dog at a time. Rex takes up a lot of my time, my home, and my heart of course. I try taking him to the dog park as often as I can so that he can play with other dogs.

4. Why do they only speak French where you live?
This questions comes from people who don't live in Canada, of course. The official language of the province of Quebec is French, which means some people speak English, but they aren't always comfortable speaking it to you. It's been an awesome opportunity for me and my boyfriend so master a second language and it's true that the best way to learn is to dive in and immerse yourself!

5. What did you take in University?
I have a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Linguistics and a minor in Psychology. I talk a bit about where I went to University here!

6. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because I am completely obsessed with reading blogs and watching vlogs. I love seeing how other people live and their daily adventures. When I moved, I left behind all my friends and family. I went from working 2 jobs and maintaining a house, to working 1 job and living in a pretty maintenance free condo. So I had a lot of time on my hands. I decided to give it a try and I have been loving it so far!

Thanks for asking all these questions everyone! I'd love to answer them all, so if you have any more, please leave a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts