Beauty Review: Korres Quercetin & Oak Face Primer/Anti Aging Face Primer

I think this is the first beauty review where I do not recommend the product. I am a big fan of a few other Korres products so I had high hopes for this primer. This was a gift when I purchased some other beauty products and the salesperson assured me this product was perfect for my skin type. 

I gave this a solid chance, using it consistently the last three weeks under my makeup. I do not recommend this to anyone unless you have extremely dry skin. This product is very oily and made my skin break out in such a bad way. Because it was so oily, it did a terrible job at keeping my makeup in place all day. When I got home from work, my makeup looked greasy and my face felt awful. 

When I would squeeze the product out of the tube, I would get half primer, half oil. I tried squeezing the tube in different spots to mix up the product but it didn't help. At first I would mix up whatever came out by swirling it on my hand but eventually tried soaking up the oil with a Kleenex before applying to my face.

Overall, I would not recommend this product. The only good thing I can say is that it had a nice scent. Even if I had dry skin, I'm not sure I would turn to this product. After stopping use of this product for a few days, my skin is starting to clear up again so I really feel that it was the problem. 

I'll be looking for a new primer within the next week or so.. Any suggestions are welcomed! 

Comments

Popular Posts