October Favourites

This month I have more than one thing to recommend!

The first thing is a Canadian television show called Still Standing. It airs on CBC and follows a comedian to various small towns in Canada. These communities are usually facing some kind of
troubled times, usually a dwindling population and lack of jobs. The host immerses himself in their
day to day life, spending time with various people in the community. At the end, he puts on a stand up comedy sketch about their town.

I always have a good laugh watching this show and love watching how people in other parts of the country live. This is such a feel good television show and it really makes you appreciate how beautiful Canada really is! I think you can watch episodes on cbc.ca (check it out here!) and really recommend checking it out!

A food favourite I've been loving this month is banana bread. While everyone has been all pumpkin this and pumpkin that, I have been busy baking up a banana bread storm! I can't claim to be an expert baker because I do cheat and use a package mix.







I take a box of butter pecan cake mix, follow the instructions and add 2 mashed bananas. This was an idea from Pinterest (of course!) and it turns out really well every time! Sure technically it means you're having cake for breakfast, but you gotta treat yourself sometimes right!?









So that's what I've been loving this month! Hope you guys are able to check out some of these items! What products have you been into lately??

Comments

Popular Posts