Simply Taralynn's Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I am participating in a cookie swap at work and decided to use Taralynn McNitt's Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies (you can find the recipe here!) I wanted to swap out the chocolate for white chocolate because I thought it would be a good combo! I chopped the cranberries the night before to save time because I had 60 cookies to make and I didn't want to be stuck in the kitchen all night!

The wet ingredients are mixed separately from the dry ingredients. This recipe was great because it didn't call for too many things that I didn't already have stocked in my pantry!
I did find that once I added the white chocolate chips and cranberries in, the dough was really hard to work with. The ratio of dough to cranberry and chocolate chips wasn't the best either. If I had to do it over, I would add less chocolate chips because I ended up having to make more of the dough part of the recipe.
The baking time for this recipe is only 12 minutes, which was perfect since I had to do a few rounds in the oven.

 
The reason I decided to make these was because the red and white make them very festive looking!
All set for the cookie swap! Each bag has 6 cookies and I will end up with 42 cookies at the end. We have a variety of different cookies being made and I can't wait to sample them all!
This is the first recipe I've tried from Simply Taralynn. I regularly read her blog and she's always posting creative recipes. I can't wait to give a couple more of them a try!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts