Product Empties 3

Time for another product empties post! This time I have more than usual to share too!


In the bottom left, I have an eyeshadow from Mark Cosmetics, which is a line that Avon has out. It is the Creamy Eyeshadow Hookup in the shade Meringue. This was a nice shade but even with a primer underneath, it didn't last on my lid very long and would always end up just in the crease. When I went to go use this recently, it was all dried up. I do love some of Mark's other products but would not recommend this one.

The next product is a soap from Crabtree & Evelyn from their nomad line. I ran out of body wash so I stole this from my boyfriend and it was really nice! This line of products is technically for men, but I really liked the scent and would definitely recommend!

Above that, I have a hair treatment. I try to use a moisturizing hair treatment on my hair a couple times a month because my hair is usually dry from dyeing. One pack like this one usually lasts me 2-3 uses. The one shown above is Ion Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment. The beauty store I go to usually has various ones on sale for a couple dollars so I just buy whatever is on sale. This one wasn't my favourite. Despite Ion being a brand I usually enjoy, this product didn't seem as moisturizing for my hair as I would have liked.

The next product pictured in a travel size of Benefit's They're Real Mascara. This is one of my favourite mascaras but it is so expensive. I usually buy a small travel size version a couple times a year and use a drugstore brand for the rest of the time. I especially love the brush with this mascara. It makes it really easy to get those super fine lashes at the outer corner of my eyes that are sometimes hard to get with other mascara brushes.

Pictured in the middle is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. When it comes to moisturizers, I really try to use unscented or low scent products. Normally I use the Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil lotion but decided to give this one a try instead. It was really nice and didn't have a strong scent but I think I will be switching back to my old favourite next time.

In the top right, I have Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath. We have an amazing bath tub in our condo so I have bubble baths often! The Baby Bee line is phthalate- and paraben-free. This product had a really nice, soft scent that reminded me a lot of a face moisturizer product they used to have that had carrot in it. I love all Burt's Bees products (I've even watched the documentary Burt's Buzz!) and would definitely recommend this product for adults and babies!

The last product in the bottom left is Lancôme's Visionnaire LR 2412 4% Cx Advanced Skin Corrector. I use the Lancôme Perfume, Miracle, and I make sure I only buy it when there is a special on where you receive a Lancôme Gift with purchase. This Skin Corrector came as part of the gift. It normally retails for $105 for a bottle so it's not something I will be repurchasing anytime soon. It was very nice though as a pore minimizer and my skin always felt amazing after using it.

Station Touristique Duchesnay
Product Empties are always some of my favourite posts and videos, so I hope you enjoyed!

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts