Quebec Remparts Game!


The arena is quite colourful because the lights change
colour continuously!
 Thursday at work I won a draw for a pair Quebec Remparts Tickets for their game vs the Victoriaville Tigers.  My boyfriend and I had gone to a game last year around this time, but since then the city has built a new 370 million dollar arena. The Centre Videotron has been getting lots of great concerts and acts since it opened and we were looking forward to checking it out.



I always get nervous to drive in situations where there is a lot of traffic, plus it was raining that night, but it was easy to get to! Traffic was coordinated well once inside the gates and parking was no problem!



There was a pretty good sized crowd in attendance. The 50/50 draw got up to over $18,000! I was kicking myself for not buying a ticket.



During the first intermission, there was a little timbits hockey match which was fun to watch as well! The kids looked like they were having a great time and we had a few laughs watching too.

Panoramic shot of the rink



 During the second intermission, we actually made it on the kiss cam! As soon as I saw my face on the big screen, I panicked and was leaning in for a kiss before my boyfriend could even figure out it was us up there!

Below is some footage I took on Snapchat at the arena. The Remparts ended up winning 4-1 and we had a great time! If you ever get the chance to check out a game, or a concert, at this venue, I would definitely recommend it!









Comments

Popular Posts